TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 15 years old.
1. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Fine Print Funding, Inc. has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Fine Print Funding, Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
2. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Fine Print Funding, Inc. asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Fine Print Funding, Inc. violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Fine Print Funding, Inc. to you any Company or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Fine Print Funding, Inc.. Fine Print Funding, Inc., www.fineprintfunding.org, and Fine Print Funding, Inc.'s logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fine Print Funding, Inc.. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Fine Print Funding, Inc. or third-party trademarks.
4. Changes. Fine Print Funding, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Fine Print Funding, Inc. may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Fine Print Funding, Inc., or its partners, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory; Fine Print Funding, Inc. shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, IN NO EVENT SHALL FINE PRINT FUNDING, INC. BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGE[S], LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT FINE PRINT FUNDING, INC. WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fine Print Funding, Inc., its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement
7. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Fine Print Funding, Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of the Company, or by the posting by Fine Print Funding, Inc. of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Fine Print Funding, Inc. may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.